Tuesday, April 26, 2011

If this paper doesn't kill me.....

I'll be doing good! It's my FINAL for English and I'm stuck at the beginning of page 5. I have to have 6 pages done.....I swear this semester is going to be the death of me :) On a lighter note I have registered for all of my fall classes! I'm taking a First aid/CPR class 1 night a week for 1 1/2 hrs and then I'm taking Intro to Allied Health online. Shaun took this class his very first semester of school. He said the class was fairly easy the only reason why he got a C instead of an A or B is because he had surgery 2 days before finals and was on painkillers when he took his final which affected his grade greatly. He doesn't have a horrible GPA just not a 4.0 so I convinced him to take summer semester off and with the fall semester retake a couple of classes hes gotten C's in due to surgery during finals week. Because of my charm and whit (that's what I'm chalking it up as!) he is taking the same online class that I am taking this semester with the same teacher.....can you say SCORE FOR ME!!!! He's already taken the class so there's helpful points for me and we can help each other with this class where we're taking it together! PLUS every teacher that does online classes does open book tests so WE should ace this class!!! woo hoo Cheree good thinking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment