Thursday, September 24, 2009

The startings of FALL

Fall is my most FAVORITE time of the year! I love the smells and the look and feel! Fall coming on also means that the SNOW will be here soon! Oh how I just LOVE when Mother Nature barf's her sweetness all over the Earth. It's so peaceful and magical! I can't help but be in awe at how the world works and the wonders of it all! This year we have big trees at our house and I CAN'T WAIT to rack up the leaves into big piles and jump in them with the girls! We've already started bringing out the Halloween decorations, bought the girls their Halloween costumes, and are getting into the spirit! Tayla is going to be a purple and pink unicorn. She looks soooo darn cute in it and I am sooo excited for Halloween to roll around! Mylee is going to be a teddy bear by default! We couldn't find a cute, warm, and decent costume to fit her! Anyways today when we started putting up decorations, Tayla started getting so excited! Here are a few pictures of what we decorated!


1 comment: